Uplifting Solid Perfume
A wonderful solid perfume!
- 10 drops of Sandalwood Oil
- 10 drops of Grapefruit (Rose) Oil
- 1 oz. of Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 oz. of Beeswax Pellets
- 1 Glass jars
- Place both the beeswax and the jojoba oil in a Pyrex glass measuring cup. Fill a soup pot 1/4 of the way with water and boil. Place the Pyrex in the pot of water and wait for the beeswax to melt into the jojoba. This takes about 5 minutes on a high heat. Be sure none of the water from the pot boils into the Pyrex container.
- When melted, mix quickly and pour into a 2 oz. jar, add the essential oils, stir and cover right away. Let it cool and you have your perfume! Another option is to use Lip Balm Tins instead of the 2 oz. glass jar.
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/