Respiratory Steam Blend
This blend of essential oils offers effective support for healthy lung activity as well as powerful antimicrobial properties. Use at first signs of a cold or the flu, or as prevention when you have been around others who are sick.
- 8 drops of Ravintsara Oil
- 4 drops of Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
- 2 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 1 Glass bottles with orifice reducer
- Blend the essential oils together in an amber bottle with orifice reducer to formulate a stock blend. Use 1 drop of this stock blend in a steam (directions below). Use 3 - 4 times a day for 1-3 days to benefit from the mucolytic and expectorant properties of these oils. You can also combine these oils in 1 oz. of unscented lotion and rub on the chest as needed.
- Note: If this is your first steam treatment, follow these steps ...
- Fill a bowl with really hot water (not boiling, but as hot as you can handle)
- Put 1 drop of this stock blend in the bowl
- Lean over the bowl and cover your head and bowl with a towel
- Breathe deeply for 8-10 minutes
- Repeat every few hours, at first signs of a cold or the flu (we find this often stops illness in its tracks!)
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/