This fresh, bright, citrusy perfume recipe also makes a great template for making your own perfume blends! Just substitute your favorite essential oils.
- 10 drops of Orange Wild Oil
- 1 oz. of Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 oz. of Beeswax Pellets
- 2 Aluminium lip balm tins
- For a lovely perfume, melt 1/2 oz. of beeswax with 1 ounce of jojoba. Place both the beeswax and the jojoba oil in a Pyrex glass measuring cup. Fill a soup pot 1/4 of the way with water and boil. Place the Pyrex in the pot of water and wait for the beeswax to melt into the jojoba. This takes about 5 minutes on a high heat. Be sure none of the water from the pot boils into the Pyrex. Add 10 drops of orange (wild) essential oil.
- When melted, mix quickly and pour into lip balm tins or a 2 oz. jar, add the essential oils, stir and cover right away. Let cool and you have your perfume!
- Use this recipe to create your own aroma substituting the essential oils for your own recipe.
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/