Aromatic Foot Bath
Foot baths are a great way to warm cold feet and relax, offering benefits for the entire body!
- 30 drops of Lavender Oil
- 10 drops of Corn Mint (Wild Mint) Oil
- 30 drops of Siberian Fir Oil
- 1/3 cup of Pink Himalayan S
- Make a stock blend in a 5 ml bottle so you have the oils easily accessible for future foot baths.
- Add a few drops of the stock blend to 1/3 cup of Pink Himalayan salts. Lay a towel on the floor to put the basin of water on.
- Add this mixture to a basin full of hot water. Be sure it’s not too hot as you don’t want scalded feet. Soak for 10-15 minutes. Grab a favorite magazine or book and relax. Keep a container of hot water handy that you can pour into your foot bath periodically to keep it hot.
- After this is completed, briefly put feet in cold water. Feeling brave? Opt out of the cold water foot bath and run in the snow for a few seconds!
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/