The powerful anti-inflammatory and soothing properties of these amazing oils, combined with the healing power of aloe vera gel, make a synergistic blend that is perfect for angry, inflamed injuries or skin conditions.
- 5 drops of Chamomile German CO2 Total Oil
- 5 drops of Laurel Leaf Oil
- 5 drops of Spike Lavender Oil
- 5 drops of Plai (Central) Oil
- 1 oz. of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Glass bottles with coned cap
- Warm the German Chamomile CO2 Total extract until it is liquid. Add oils to 1 oz of warmed Aloe Vera Gel and apply 2-3 times a day to the inflamed area.
- Totals will dilute in carriers and will stay diluted. For optimal results, you need to warm the carrier oil (usually 30-35 C, 85-95 F), and after pouring the warmed total extract (50 - 55 C, 122 - 131 F), mix gently and leave for a few days at room temperature.
- How to measure: To be consistent in adding a solid CO2 to your blends, measure drops by weight.
- 10 % German Chamomile CO2 = 2.8 grams (in 1 oz or 28 grams)
- 5 % German Chamomile CO2 = 1.4 grams (in 1 oz)
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/