Luscious Skin Butter
This blend is skin nourishing! It softens, soothes eczema and psoriasis, sunburn, and promotes new skin cell formulation.
- 60 ml. of Red Palm Oil
- 60 ml. of Cocoa Butter
- 30 ml. of Marula Oil
- 30 ml. of Baobab Seed Oil
- 30 ml. of Beeswax Pellets
- 9 Glass jars
- Melt the beeswax and cocoa butter in a double boiler, then add the red palm. (I add the butters and oils to a 250 ml. Pyrex measuring cup and place the cup in a pot with with some water in the bottom of the pot.) Once the red palm is melted, take the pot off the heat and add the marula and baobab and stir. Add essential oils now, per glass jar or later as needed. Just remelt the butters when ready. Pour into several 2 dl or 5 dl. glass jars right away, cover and allow to cool.
- I use this butter every day and my skin loves it!
- Makes about 250 ml.
- Caution: The red palm might discolor clothing. Rub in well.
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/