Carrot Cake Whipped Body Butter
A decadent, lush body butter that is smooth and creamy. Perfect for holiday gifts or just to keep, all for yourself!
- 120 ml. of Shea Butter
- 30 ml. of Vanilla Infused Jojoba Oil
- 30 ml. of Coconut Oil
- 10 drops of Carrot Seed Oil
- 6 drops of Ginger Oil
- 4 drops of Clove Bud Oil
- 1 Glass jars
- 1 Stir rods
- Melt coconut oil and vanilla infused jojoba oil in a 16 ounce glass measuring cup in a small pan of water over low heat. Take off heat before it is completely melted. Use a glass stir rod to gently mix.
- Pour the melted oil over the shea butter and let sit until it softens.
- Gently blend in the essential oils. Using a stick blender or handheld blender, whip the butter until it is the desired consistency. Should be light and fluffy.
- Pour into 2 ounce jars and enjoy!
- Want to experiment a little? Kpangnan butter makes an excellent substitute for shea butter in this recipe!
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/