Soothing Sunshield Recipe
This is a perfect recipe to use, in combination with an all-natural sunscreen, to further protect and moisturize the skin from the effects of sun exposure!
- 1 drop of Lavender Oil
- 1 drop of Myrrh Oil
- 1 tbsp. of Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. of Jojoba Oil
- 1 tbsp. of Pomegranate Seed Oil
- 1 tbsp. of Shea Butter
- A few Beeswax Pellets
- 1 PET jars - Small
- Melt the shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax over low heat in a double boiler using a glass Pyrex. Once melted, add the pomegranate seed oil and jojoba oil. At this point, you can use an electric hand mixer if you want more of a whipped cream texture!
- If you have oily skin, tea tree, geranium, clary sage, and cypress are all good choices to replace myrrh in this recipe.
- Apply to areas of the skin that could be exposed to sunlight.
- Note: while shea butter and pomegranate oil both contain natural sunscreen protection, no one really knows to what extent! We highly recommend using this recipe in combination with an organic sunscreen product if spending longer amounts of time in direct sunlight.
SANT NATURAL https://santnatural.com/